2010-10-09

Shop Review: cosme-de.com

Cosme-de.com is a Hong Kong-based website selling cosmetics, from western high-end brands like Dior and Givenchy to eastern bestsellers like Laneige and MBD. Their selection can be quite limited depending on brands but I was looking for Skin79 BB Cream and Laneige Skincare so it was right on spot. Shipping is free internationally on all orders, so the price you see is what you get, although some items can't be ordered alone so you might have to buy at least two items. You get a $5 coupon on first registration.

I placed my order on Tuesday, September 28th, and received my package on Friday, October 8th (although I wasn't home so I had to pick it up this morning). You get a tracking number (typically RB*********HK) for the Hong Kong Post tracking service, so you can know the status of your order up until it leaves the country. My package took the plane on October 5th :)

Since it was my first time ordering I only bought two items, Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream and Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. Reviews coming up soon, but I've been using a sample of the BB Cream and I really like it.

Here is what my package looked like. Neatly packed and sealed :)

I got some My Beauty Diary blotting paper for free:






I was really pleased with my order, the items were shipped fast and were intact, with no damage at all. I will definitely order again :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire