2010-07-21

Seen around Paris: Circle Lenses and Hello Kitty Makeup

I was walking the other day and went into a drugstore to check out the make up stalls. Quite unexpectedly I came upon this in the accessories section:

Circle lenses! This is the first time I have seen cosmetic lenses sold in a drugstore instead of an optician, and circle lenses to boot. Unfortunately the pictures were taken in a hurry on my camera phone because I didn't want the salespeople to notice me, so you can't really see the design properly, but there was a clear resemblance between the grey lenses and Geo Nudy Greys. The blue ones kind of look like EOS M201. Anyway, I'm calling them circle lenses because they all had a bold outer ring to give the eyes a dolly look.

I have never heard of the manufacturer, apparently these are made in Italy. All were plano, BC 8.6 and DIA 14.0mm. The water ratio is quite high (60%) because these were monthly lenses. The price was 11€ for daily lenses but I forgot to ask the price for the monthly ones. I will definitely go and check them out again, maybe try to get better pictures because I'm intrigued. I must admit I am skeptic about drugstore-sold contact lenses...

Hello Kitty makeup! I resisted the urge to pick up anything because I'm going to Malaysia and Singapore next week and I'm trying to save up for shopping :) But the nailpolishes had nice colors as well as the eye palettes so I'm really tempted!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire