2010-03-15

Blog newbie + NOTD

Ok so I just found out that I chose the "moderate comments before publishing" option so I have to check the comments before allowing them. I'm so sorry I didn't notice I had three comments waiting for me since Feb 26!!! I'm such a noob at this blogging thing haha. I'm really happy to receive comments and I promise I will pay more attention in the future!!!

Off to the nails, nail art is my latest obsession and I'm starting to collect nailpolishes woo!! Nail art isn't so popular in France if you compare it to the US, and it's definitely not as popular as in Asia. Nail salons are pretty expensive (I know my mom paid about 40-50€ to get gel nails at a salon in Chinatown!) and people are not really creative with their nails, past the classic French manucure. I doubt I will ever see someone with rhinestones or ribbons on their nails. I love this though!! I read an issue of a Japanese nail magazine and fell in love with every design. I'm trying to emulate them but I have limited resources (for now!)

I used French drugstore brands. The red polish is from Les Cosmétiques, it's a gorgeous dark metallic red. I paired it with a transparent glittery polish from Debby Colorplay, which I bought because it looks somewhat like Nicole by O.P.I. Winter in Glitterland which Mona raved about. Like I said, girls around here don't really decorate their nails in fancy ways so I got a lot of questions and compliments for my nails :)

I'm holding my bottle of Biosilk Silk Therapy haha


With flash


Hmm glitter


1 commentaire: