2010-03-07

The LOL party

I'm currently working on a tutorial for the KARA Lupin look but I'm waiting for proper lighting when I have time (it's currently snowing around here, so the lighting is meh).

Next week three epic parties are taking place, unfortunately because of classes I can only go to one of them. The theme for the party is Wild Animals, I'm thinking of using Michelle Phan's Tiger Eyes Tutorial to come up with something nice. I looove theme parties, they are a good excuse to go heavy handed on the make up and say it's to fit the theme :p

Last week one of my friends invited us to have dinner at her place. It all started well, we ate and discussed some things and others, and then we started drinking and having shots. Lol this could not end well. Actually it did, because we decided to go to some guy's birthday party. I did not even remotely know the guy but we figured three decently pretty girls can always find their place at any party lol. The theme of the party was "Face Disguise", it does not make much sense but we decided to paint our faces. My friends chose to draw a flower and a star on their faces and I ended up with the heart.

We had a hard time finding the place where the party was, we were asking people on the streets but we would always get different answers. While we were walking around, one of my friends kept saying "this is so LOL", thus the title of my entry ;) It turns out that we were looking for n°5 while the party was actually at n°2. We finally figured this out when a bunch of guys from the party started yelling at us from their balcony :p

The guys welcomed us enthusiastically but the three girls who were there just death-stared at us lol. I guess we were stealing the spotlight from them or something. The party was fun, we got to talk to a lot of people. I like to "branch out" of my usual social circle and talk to random strangers. But we left early because everyone was tired and I had classes the morning after. Can't wait for the next party!

Happy Face!


I wish I knew how to put on fake lashes like him


I need to buy this kind of glasses to bring at parties



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire