2010-03-26

KARA inspired tangerine smokey eye tutorial

Whoops big pictures overload! Next time I'll resize them smaller. The look was originally supposed to be inspired from the make up in the Lupin mv but it became like this. Enjoy!


Pictures from Newsen

Start off with a clean face, apply primer and/or base


Apply a gold orange eyeshadow. I used Urban Decay Baked. The glitter is from my eyeshadow base, a cream colored eyeshadow by Lancôme


Apply a black eyeshadow on the lower part of the lid and pack the color on the outer corner. Blend well.



Carefully line your upper and lower lash line, in a double wing shape like Goo Hara or a regular flick like Park Gyuri. I felt like doing the double wing.


Define your brows (I usually use a regular brown matte eyeshadow with an angled brush), apply some shimmery white eyeshadow or liner under your inner corner (I used MUFE Aqua Eyes in white 14L) and apply mascara (I used Lancôme Hypnôse but I brush a lot of it out because I don't like the look of mascara). Use fake eyelashes if you can, I know I can't :p


The final look:



Playing with my hat lol:



And finally, a little Photoshop fun:

The original:


The fake:


I'm going to New York with my mom on Sunday! It's been a few years since I've been there, can't wait to go!! (And I already have a few beauty and food stops planned haha)

3 commentaires:

  1. you made the double winged eyeliner look so subtle and pretty!! great job :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for following my blog, this is a awesome looK! your winged eye-liner is very precise!!

    RépondreSupprimer