2010-02-22

Circle Lenses Review: Geo Honey Wings

I decided to buy these after seeing a nice set of pictures in the Soompi Circle Lens Photobucket [link]. They don't look quite as shiny in real life but I managed to get the same effect in my pictures lol.


Comfort: 9/10. The left one stung my eye at first, but I think it's because my left eye is more sensitive than my right eye when it comes to lenses. However it was much more comfortable than my Nudies on first wear. I've worn them for 6 hours at most, and they feel like my regular clear lenses.

Design: 10/10. I like the design a lot. It gives you a soft brown honey look, very dolly but still natural, and the limbal ring is brown and softer looking than other lenses like Angel Brown or Barbie King Size. I think it blends well with my natural eye color, and I've worn them at a family gathering without anyone noticing.

Enlargement: 8/10. They are not printed as close to the edge as the Nudies so the enlargement effect isn't as visible. However they do enlarge my iris as you can see on the first picture. The softer limbal ring makes it less noticeable than the Angels as well.

Overall: 9/10. To me it is definitely an option to consider if you are looking for natural brown lenses with a bit of color change and dolly look. There are more natural looking lenses on the market (as in blending completely with your natural eye color), like EOS Max Pure Brown or Neo Dali Brown, but if you want a pop of honey in your eye color go check these out :).

Full Face:


FOTD:

-
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 21 Light Beige (I use it as a concealer only)
- Canmake Cream Cheek #03 Strawberry Whip
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lancôme Color Focus Eyeshadow (a shimmery pastel green)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Protest
- MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in white
- Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Mascara
- Dior Ultra-Gloss Reflect in 257 Organdi Pink



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire