2010-02-20

Circle Lenses Review: Geo Nudy Grey

My very first pair of Circle Lenses, I bought these back in September 2009 on a blogshop that is now closed. It was the hype on the soompi circle lenses thread and since I'm highly influencable I just followed the trend lol. Were I to buy a new pair right now I guess it would be EOS Max Pure Brown. I wasn't really looking for enlargement but for color, and ever since I read Memoirs of a Geisha I want to have greyish blue eyes. A lot of people said these were either grey or blue depending on the lighting so I jumped on the ship.

I look a little cross eyed, probably because I was looking at the lens of the camera :D I usually don't get a halo with these, only when I look up or down, but I guess it's another side effect of looking into the lens of the camera :)

Comfort: 9/10
The first few times I tried them, I could feel them in my eyes. These were the first colored lenses I've ever tried, so I'm guessing it's because my eyes are used to clear soft lenses which have a higher water content. I probably wore them 10 times max since last September, but when I put them on this morning they were as comfortable as my regular lenses. I barely ever wear them, only for clubbing, so I've never passed the 6-8 hours mark.


Design: 7/10
The lens is very pixelated and doesn't look natural at all. The color is dark grey and may appear blue depending on the lighting. It does give a very dolly-look though. I would not recommend these if you are looking for a natural effect.

Enlargement: 10/10 The lenses are printed all the way to the edge, making the lenses fairly enlarging. Although they are 14.0mm, which is the same size as my regular clear lenses, they can give the effect of 14.2 or even 14.5mm.

Overall: 8,3/10 If you like the design and are looking for a dolly effect, go for it. If you are looking for vibrant grey lenses look for other options :)

Full Face:

FOTD:

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 21 Light Beige (I use it as a concealer only)
Benefit Posietint
Lancôme eyeshadows (a light beige and a dark brown)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Berry Sherbet (lightly applicated)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire